This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, August 16, 2010

can't be with the one I lunch, I lunch the one that I miss


"the deacon"
from: deacon's corner
price: $13ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: massive attack
comments: this item, 'the deacon', has always been staring at me from that deacon's menu. it's a burger with a smokie-like dog on it. it's a lot of meat. and it was quite tasty. but not mind blowing. just tasty. the candies they gave out at the cash register were adorable, though. click to see those.

and bill had:

what bill has
comments: on the weekend, there was a parade at the end of my block. it was some filipino parade/festival that was heading to st george's church. so it went down quebec street. crazy. I poked my head out to take a couple shots. but man, it went on a long time. there musta been a helluvalot of people in it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share