This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 13, 2010

just this side of lunch, is where you'll find the confidence not to continue


bagelwich
from: home
price: n/a
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the electronic anthology project
comments: this week, I took friday as my monday. and it was quite warm. so I tried not to do anything. extraneous. anyway, it'd been a while since I had a bagelwich. they are still delicious. click to see a funny.

and on the weekend, I think I'll have:

some tuna sashimi
comments: this sashimi was from Tenhachi, which is on 12th, just west of Oak. in that big apartment building that's actually a bed and breakfast. they have good food. you should try it. also... when it's like 30 degrees out, there's a utopian patio behind the building that stays nice and cool. they close for lunches at 2pm. that is all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share