This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, August 09, 2010

can't wait for the lunch, lunch to be king


pancakes
from: deacon's corner
price: $12?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: daniel lanois
comments: good breakfast for lunch. my only problem is that adding 2 eggs to your meal costs $3.50. that seems crazy to me when you can practically get a dozen eggs for that price. oh well. it was tasty. I couldn't even finish it. click to see how much I left behind.

and chris had:

a boigah
comments: linked from chris' lunch is a month old photo from Fanny Bay. I had forgotten about my underwater camera, and the photos on it until just the other day. don't get your hopes up, though. it's not underwater photos. those ones were all too murky to see anything.

and bill had:

veggie sumthin
comments: click bill's lunch for another shot from fanny bay. check the rocks in this one. they wiggle well. well wiggled.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share