This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

did you ever really want somebody, the best lunch you ever had


chicken paninini and veggie chilli
from: Lunchbox
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin
comments: man, I am behind on my posts again. oh well. here they are. this lunch came from right across the street from the office. in fact, if you click my lunch you can see the view of the office from where I was waiting for sandwich.

and bill had:

a veggie sandwich with his chilli
comments: the reason I only went across the street to get lunch was because we were doing a big release at work. yeah. now people can pay to use hootsuite! awesome. click to see a close up of my celebratory glass of champagne. and here's everyone cheersing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share