This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

you tell me that you lunch me


salmon sandwich n soup special
from: deacon's corner
price: $10.50
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the romantics
comments: gavin brought some awesome old nintendo stuff to work today. including a power glove!! click my lunch to see eric using this glove to teleport. watch closely... where does he go?? there he is!! here's another shot of him wearing it. awesome!!

and bill had:

veggie or mexican scramble
comments: click bill's lunch to see Uji playing some old school ghosts and goblins. man... that game is hard. I wonder how many quarters it took from me back in the day. a lot. definitely a lot.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

More importantly, who is the dude getting into the car after Gavin teleports??

August 06, 2010 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share