This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 06, 2010

try to lunch you baby, but you push me away


pastor gringa
from: la casita
price: $11ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin
comments: I hadn't been to this place since the atimi days. it's still good. and for wiggly, I got another one of that same guy from yesterday. the knee-pad wearing, volunteer-cleaning, street cleaner man. this time, with mop and bukkit. click to see that.

and bill had:

floutas and tortilla soup, I think
comments: bill enjoyed his lunch lots. and after lunch, I made him walk over to the big woodwards' W. click to see the pic I got there. oh, and later in the afternoon, another great photo op. I saw one of those new new tesla electric sports cars. pretty crazy. I didn't even know they were street legal here yet. someone buy me one.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 11, 2010 1:58 AM  
Blogger erinator said...

hey! it's mike! he's awesome. he organizes our cardboard and recycling bins out back. also, i think he sweeps around the area. i heard paul bought him a broom, but the knee pads are all mike.

August 11, 2010 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share