This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, August 05, 2010

a lunch that you never gave


veggie dinner for 2
from: sitar
price: $20ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the black crowes
comments: indian food for lunch. there's no cheap options at all, at this restaurant. so bill had to twist my arm (and put money in it) in order to get me to go. the food is delicious, though. throughout lunch, I left my camera in the window taking photos every 5 seconds. I though this would make for a cool time lapse vid. it's not bad, but not great. instead I cut it up. click the food to see people only walking to the right. or you can see them going to the left.

more food:

comments: again, the food was delicious. click this part of the meal to see the best part of the time lapse. if you are familiar with gastown, you may recognize this guy from his kneepad and/or his impromptu style of cleaning the streets.

and more food:

comments: we also had mango shake/lassi, but I won't show the photo. instead, you get one last wiggly. let's see what it is... hmmm... how about the crazy smoke-haze that's been hanging around town

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share