This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I've longed for lunch. Like everyone else does.


double whopper combo, with rings and shake
from: burger king
price: just under $10
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: Bob Seger
comments: hadn't had burger king in a long while. I think I remember why now. click to see a cool looking building. I think they make movies in there. but really couldn't find much about the company on the internet, so I kinda wonder what kind of movies...

and some pumpkins had:

to throw up
comments: no guest lunch today. but look, it's almost halloween! click to see 2 of these pumpkins wiggly. I could get all three of them looking right as a wiggly. oh well.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

Wow. I don't recall ever reading one of your posts where I thought your meal looked disgusting before. That burger looks gross. Ewww...

October 30, 2009 2:46 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

it wasn't _that_ bad. it did get three ampersands, afterall. you want bad? lookit this lunch. make sure you click the sandwich for the nutritional facts!

October 30, 2009 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share