This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

he's got something to lunch for


banana pancakes with egg n bacon
from: Nice Cafe
price: $7.45
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: barney bentall
comments: last night, I went and did some night photography with hey ritchie and hey erin. you can see ritchie's photos in his flickr. of course, I modified mine lots more. like taking the background out of this linked photo. go now, click it. next time I go, I'm gonna take a lens that I can focus better. then I'll avoid this.

and teo had:

banana pancakes, too
comments: when I eat pancakes, I tend to put peanut butter and syrup on them. so I thought banana pancakes would be amazing in this fashion. but they weren't really. it was good, but I think plain pancakes with PB n S is actually better. the banana makes just too much going on. click to see a harris shutter wiggly that has teo in it. barely.

and dana had:

the alberni benny
comments: click dana's lunch to see a very suspicious bag that we saw on the way to lunch. with vancouver's new police state starting up, maybe this was a test for them?

and travis had:

a lot of bacon salt on his eggs
comments: click travis's lunch to see a cool old toyota pickup ¿truck? that was parked out front of Nice Cafe. I really like that the tree on the mirror matches the paint.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share