This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

clad in black, don't look back, and I lunch you


pork chops n eggs
from: nice cafe
price: $7ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: T-Rex
comments: the pork chop was good. I recommend a toothpick after. click to see them putting a roof onto a brand new structure over at olympic village. I hear that whole seawall in front of the village will be blocked off to the public starting this weekend, ending after the olympics. lame. I hate it when they block off public areas that I like to go to.

and travis and dana had:

bennies
comments: click this lunch to see a wiggly just like the one under my lunch. except this one is a much wider shot. is that still too much of the same for ya? then go look at this autumn scene.

and phil and teo had:

the 'super' omelette
comments: these guys didn't share their lunches. they just happened to have the same thing. woulda been more romantic if they shared, I agree. click to see a sausage pipe face.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share