This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

lunching, watching, working, sleeping, driving, walking, talking, smiling


burrito
from: adobo burrito (broadway near cambie)
price: $10 with drink
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: Air - people in the city
comments: I had never tried this burrito place. now I have. meh. it was alright, but not all that great. click to see some wiggly god beams.

and phil had:

same as me
comments: although phil added cheese to his burrito (50 cents), it all cost him over a dollar more than I paid. I think they undercharged me. I rolled with it. click to see a door we saw in an alley. very subtle wiggling.

and travis had:

a different burrito
comments: click travis's lunch to see what I think was a paint colour test board. took me a minute to figure that out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous hey ritchie! said...

This place used to be rad when it was Red Burrito. Then Mex Burrito came along and ruined everything, and that Red Burrito changed to an Adobo. I think it still might be better than Mex Burrito, though.

October 23, 2009 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share