This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, October 26, 2009

for I can't help falling in lunch


saltspring lamb burger
from: splitz grill
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: elvis
comments: erin really wanted to meet the cheat. so we met bill for splitz burgers. I honestly haven't had a burger this good since this last time I went to splitz. so good. click to see a wiggly I took of the city.

and bill had:

the lentil burger
comments: someday, maybe I'd like to try this lentil burger that bill speaks so highly of. but since that would mean not having the lamb burger, it's out of the question. click to see bill's house.

and erin had:

a lamb burger, too
comments: the cheat is awesome. erin concurs. click to see her taking a photo of the cheat. oh, and if you don't believe in the cheat's awesomeness, just watch this video

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share