This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, October 23, 2009

and with a lunch like that, you know you should be glad


jack daniels burger special
from: original joe's
price: $12.99
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: the beatles
comments: I never tried this original joe's place before. it's at cambie and broadway. it was alright for pub grub, but not cheap. the burger was pretty good, except that it was one of those pre-fab patties. and the pint special was nearly five bucks. not very special, says I. I don't think I need to say that Splitz burgers are way better. click to see a harris shutter wiggly shot out the window. here's another harris-shutter but it just wasn't wigglyable.

and teo had:

the special with different sides
comments: one thing that was good about the special is that you got 2 sides with it. fun. click teo's lunch to see a 50s pick up that I saw on the way.

and phil had:

the special. we all did.
comments: click phil's lunch to see a white mushroom.

and dana had:

the special, of course
comments: click dana's lunch to see some red mushrooms.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share