This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

sunday bonus lunch!


full english breakfrast
from: The Diner (4500 block of W. 10th Ave)
price: $8
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: generally, I don't post what I eat on the weekend. but this was just too great. I haven't had a full english fry up breakfast since I was in england, really. and this place nails it. the fried bread!! wow. they do breakfast, lunch and dinner. all in ye olde british fayre. I don't know how I've never noticed this place, since they celebrated their 50th year.

and greg and erin both ordered:

the 'full' breakfast
comments: you could really taste the buttermilk in these pancakes. and the server was an older women with enough sass, class and manners to make this brunch a very british experience. good times. again, I hadn't been called "luv" so much since I was in england 10 years ago. wow. 10 years. yikes. click to see erin taking some pictures.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share