This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, October 19, 2009

as I walk along I wonder what went wrong with our lunch


red curry beef
from: the papaya hut (burrard and 8th)
price: $7ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Del Shannon
comments: I met greg and erin for lunch today. we tried this thai place we never had before. it was pretty good. I recommend for a tasty cheapish lunch. click to see a pic from the 6 car accident that stopped traffic on the lions gate for many hours on saturday.

and erin had:

a tofu dish
comments: I liked the curries better than this dish. click to see a non-wiggly, yet animated pic of the accident. this is just me playing with harris shutter without wiggling. still a cool effect, I think. the lights on the emergency vehicles are the best.

and greg had:

green curry
comments: click greg's lunch to see why I'm liking my Ricoh HDR camera more and more. most cameras would have blown out those clouds to pure white. in fact, setting up the shot, it looked like it would be all blown out, but no. this camera is cool like that. and how about this one. the colours are just so punchy and fun, no?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share