This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

and I know that you'll find, lunch, I will possess your heart


vietnamese subs
from: Bale
price: $2.75 each
rating: &&&&.8/&&&&&
listening to: death cab for cutie
comments: I made lotsa wigglies today. walking back from chinatown always offers a lot to take pics of. click my lunch to see some rock stacks on the false creek shore. there's tons of them here. do we call them 'cairns' or 'inukshuks'? or simply 'rock stacks'. I dunno.

and phil had:

some subs, too
comments: click phils lunch to see some of the trucks U2 is using for their world tour. you may have heard about how they're getting a lot of flack for their carbon footprint from this tour. well, seeing all these trucks, I can confirm one thing... there are A LOT of trucks. anyone going to see them?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share