This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, October 16, 2009

and the last thing she said was 'I lunch you mom'


chicken kimchi fried rice
from: the clubhouse
price: $7ish
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: tom waits
comments: very good kimchi fried rice. I like it lots. this weekend (yes, I know this is only a friday post) I went to stanley park to try and make some interesting harris shutter wigglies with all the rain. click to see to coolest rainbow rain gif that I got from it.

and bill had:

some veggie combo
comments: click bill's lunch to see the awesome rainbow I saw whilst trying to make rainbow-rain photos in stanley park. yeh. the rain stopped. I can't complain about that. it turned into a great day while I was there.

and chris had:

the sekiwaki combo
comments: while at stanley park, I ended up taking about 300 photos in an hour. crazy. I made many gifs. click chris's lunch to see a movie I made with all those photos. you see those accident pics? yeah. 6 cars, crashy crashy. the bridge was shut down for hours, and I just happened to walk on it that day. nice. I'll link to some of those gifs on monday's post.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Definitely not Veggie Combo B.

October 20, 2009 1:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey! i go away from the blog for a bit and come back and it's raining in colour! who is this harris and how does he make rain drops in colour? too cool.

October 21, 2009 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share