This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, October 30, 2009

happy lol-oween!


pizza
from: office
price: free
rating: free
listening to: free
comments: today we had a small pumpkin carving and costume contest in the office. and pizza. click to see the winning pumpkin, which, I'm proud to say, I was the inspiration for! me and my endless hunger for power pellets and ghosts.

and everyone else also had:

pizza
comments: my pumpkin was great in concept, but weak in execution. there's no wiggly of it. :( my costume, however, was awesome. but I did not win that contest, either, cuz I was just using last year's costume. here's a pic of all the costumes and here's me getting beat up by a mexican wrestler. click the pizza to see all the punkins.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share