This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

laughing in the face of lunch


enchiladas?
from: La Castia
price: $10ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: john lennon
comments: more ipod photos for lunch. ok, these ones are kinda over processed. don't worry, the novelty of it should run out for me. just like it did with wigglies. er... uh oh.

and daniel had:

the special (with wings)
comments: click daniel's lunch to see what looks like the best game ever made.

and david had:

an adventure time shirt on
comments: another camera app I tried out makes panoramics. click to see the outcome. again... the low quality camera in my ipod made it not-so-big.

and bill and richerd had:

the veggie special
comments: click bill's lunch to see where I send all the wigglies I make on the ipod. it's kinda cool having an instant wiggly-maker. but it also makes me feel redundant. I thought I was put on the planet to provide the world with wigglies. but anyone can do it... and so easily.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share