This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, September 03, 2010

I sure picked a bad time to be in lunch


dynamite combo (plus takoyaki)
from: momo sushi
price: $13?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: grand funk railroad
comments: I haven't been to momo since working at atimi. that was a long time ago. very long. it's still pretty good. I really liked the takoyaki. click to see the bacon chips that eric left on my desk.

and paul had:

box b? o r c?
comments: did you notice the michael cera in the wiggly of the bacon chips? have you heard about this latest internets meme? click paul's lunch to learn all about it. going through the photos made me giggle lots.

and richerd had:

veggie combo
comments: click richerd's lunch for a wiggly from the future!! gastown will be full of fancy cars this weekend, for the Concours d'Elegance. featured in the linked wiggly is the best car-pairing I've ever seen at any car show in vancouver. ever. perfection.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share