This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

bring me a higher lunch


clubhouse
from: HAVE cafe
price: under $10
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: steve winwood
comments: action packed day at work today. first, and most importantly, I got my new ipod! it's one of the fancy new ones with the awesome screen and the sucky cameras. click my lunch to see it with the fake apps sticker still on it. yay! or you can see this wiggly of all 4 generations of ipod touches! we got them all in the office now.

and bill had:

veggy pasta
comments: also during the day, I rode to the heart of downtown to see a guy from the other side of our office doing a charity rappel. people were doing it all day from this building. the banana costume made it worth seeing. richerd also brought his pikachu costume in, just in case.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share