This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, September 13, 2010

now where is this lunch to be found


mexican scramble with extra meat
from: Deacon's Corner
price: $10ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bob marley
comments: I decided to try the dish that bill always has. but he has it without meat. I asked for that meat on the side and dumped it on my eggs. quite tasty. click to see the monsters warning I saw this morning. this would be a good ad campaign, if District 9 hadn't already done it. boo.

and bill had:

veggie mexican scramble. I just told you
comments: click bill's lunch to see his and richerd's hitchhiker's thumbs. richerd's is a bit more extreme, I think. but that photo doesn't quite do justice to bill's. oh what? you wanted another skater gif from the weekend? ok, here you go. remember, they're very big gifs. let em load.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share