This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

summer lunchin' happened so fast


biscuits and gravy with eggs
from: deacon's corner
price: $12ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Grease
comments: well, summer is over. not technically, but officially. all the kids are back at school and it's almost pants weather. crazy. on the weekend, I went to a pretty impressive car show. if you saw yesterday's links, then you'd know that they had the cooombination bullitt charger and mustang cars at this show. that was awesome. you can click my link to see the whole set of wigglies I made from there.

and bill had:

the veggie burger
comments: bill had some trouble deciding not to get a scramble or omelet, but he survived. now click to see an awesome amount of poop on the sidewalk back to the office. eek.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Alf said...

Did y'ever hear Serge Gainsbourg's ode to the Ford Mustang?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT6U57QkUe8

September 08, 2010 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Dave Chong said...

Heh. The flickr page for the poop says "all available sizes"

September 08, 2010 10:06 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

alf, that song is pretty awesome. but why you gotta use the "M" word in my blog? I was hesitant to mention it in the first place, but sadly, you can't have bullitt without it. if you want an awesome song that randomly mentions a cool car, look no further than:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXhDi0fMnjE

and dave... nice one. :)

September 08, 2010 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Alf said...

Oh I dunno mate, I've only just passed me driving test and the whole world of cars is new to me. I hired a Ford Ka the other day, they're pretty cool, no? ;)

September 09, 2010 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share