This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, September 10, 2010

happy 40th, ted!


the 'daffy' calzone
from: incendio's
price: $16
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: went fancy for lunch. incendio's is never cheap. oh, but I was catching up on Fringe episodes and noticed that they shoot at incendio's. so it's relevant. er.. nothing. click to see a skater rippin' it up.

and bill had:

the angsty calzone
comments: so, this weekend, I will happen to be driving by the downtown skate park, and notice a competition happening there. I will take tons of burst photos trying to get someone pulling off a crazy trick and landing it. click's bill's lunch to see such a trick. it's a big gif. give it a minute to load.

and my brother:

turned 40!
comments: happy birthday, ted!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share