This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, September 02, 2010

there ain't no way I'm ever gonna lunch you


vietnamese subs
from: BaLe
price: $9
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: meatloaf
comments: I lunched alone today. it's been a while. bill has gone to PAX. he can go eat lunch with jason. so I ate in the park. such a nice day for it. and of course, while in the Bale area, I went up on the parkade rooftop. click to see a wiggly of the bc place roof construction. then after work, I met mike for dinner. of course, I found another rooftop to take pics from.

bonus: did y'all hear about the grey whale in vancouver the other day?? well, Meighan from vancouver aquarium went out and got some pics. and I took a couple of her pics, and made this wiggly. thanks megz!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share