This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 20, 2008

so I'm packing my bags for the misty mountain


brioche bun
comments: in the mornings, I always stop at swiss bakery or kam's restaurant for from yummy baked goodsy breakfast. today's brioche bun was just too cute to not photograph. click to see another out of focus photo of louise.

and for lunch I had:

chili con queso
from: Argo's
price: $8?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: zep
comments: the chili was pretty good. click to see just another wiggly gif. yawn.

and travis had:

veggie chow mein
comments: more wigglys. blah blah blah blah.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

the bun looks like one of the ghosts from pac-man (a video game i used to play at the arcade)

June 24, 2008 8:02 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

what is this "arcade"?

June 27, 2008 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share