This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

shadows of the morning light, shadows of the evening sun


samwitch
from: Swiss Bakery
price: $6.99 with a snausage roll
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to jane's addiction
comments: so yesterday I learned a lesson about walking around with 2 cameras in my hands. make sure the cameras have the same settings! accidentally I had cranked the ISO on one of them. bah. I thought this ruined my chances of making some sweet wiggly gifs. turns out I was wrong. click my samwitch to see a gif made with unmatched ISOs. I know! it's awesome! maybe it was because my syncing was perfect.

and yvette had:

thai curry
comments: click to see the studebaker I often seeing whilst walking home. the shots are well matched this time... but the gif just isn't as good. hmm... just when I think I am a master of wiggly gifs, I realize I still have so much to learn. aren't you glad you get to witness such learnings?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share