This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 06, 2008

makes ya wanna blow the stars from the sky


vietnamese subs
from: Bale
price: $8.25
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: jesus and mary chain
comments: I wandered around at lunch with a camera in each hand. click to see why I need a dual camera tripod, and the sync-software for these types of excursions. actually, the slightly out-of-syncedness kinda work on this one. and this truck too, methinks.

and remick had:

something
comments: click remick's lunch to see an alien pod that we discovered in the office. no, it doesn't wiggle. the wiggly pic didn't work so good.

and check this strange sight I happened across at lunchtime. can anyone explain this to me??!!?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share