This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

let's move before they raise the parking rate


burger
from: Laura's Coffee shop
price: $5
rating: &&&&/&&&&& (mostly for the value)
listening to: Free
comments: I met phil for lunch today. we ate burgers. click to see a a flickr album I made from photos from the italian car show I saw on the weekend. there's also an Oldsmobile album in there if you look for it.

and phil had:

the very same as me.
comments: click phil's lunch to see Louise, the DJ Dawg. no wigglys today. however, I will provide a link to an amazing firefox plug-in that Tony showed me. seriously, this thing is awesome. you should go install it right now. I promise that your life will be better for it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share