This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I told you 'bout the swans, that they live in the park


soup n paninini
fomr: the butler did it
price: $8.50
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: cream
comments: my lunch was out of focus. it made it a little tricky to eat, but I managed. if death disturbs you, do not click my lunch. no knife this time.... hmm... my guess? Professor Plum... the glass door... outside.

and travis had:

sandwich and a delicious looking tomato salad.
comments: tomatoes. amazing, aren't they? I hear all of our tech-ops team loves tomatoes. if you click travis' lunch, you will see Mike's new tattoos. mike has nothing to do with travis' tomatoes. and my money's on the dragon to win.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share