This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 16, 2008

talking to yourself like nobody's home


vietnamese subs
from: Bale
price: $8.25 (for 3)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: guns n roses
comments: on the weekend, I went to some fathers day car shows in North Van. an italian one and one for oldsmobiles. it was very cool that both shows were right next to each other. and I got some hundreds of photos that I'll post on flickr eventually. and today's lunch was awesomely had on a rooftop across the street from Bale. click my lunch to see the view.

and ritchie had:

the same. plus this exciting dessert
comments: click to see ritchie finding the highest ground he could. fun. more rooftop lunches, I say!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share