This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 13, 2008

down and down and hit the floor


philly cheesesteak
from: Emelle's
price: about $10
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the clash
comments: I was thinking about Emelle's name, and it occurred to me that this was just a fancy french sounding way to say "ML". then I googled it and it turns out that was indeed the case. know what else is interesting about this post? not much. but I'm gonna say it anyway. the spell checker in this blogger thinks that "philly" is not a word, but "cheesesteak", "googled" and "gonna" are just fine. interessant.

and teo had:

the chicken
comments: while I was up on the roof taking pics of the new construction beginning nest door, I was spotted. click teo's lunch to see viearn with an apple and a wave.

and dana had:

comments: click dana's lunch to see #1 Kingsway. that pic is actually wiggly because I had just had a few beers. it's nothing to do with my usual gif process.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share