This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

well you wake up in the morning, you hear the work bell ring...


butter chicken and veggie korma
from: Curry Point
price: $6
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: CCR (right now anyway, but with only 2 CCR songs, it won't last long)
comments: the butter chicken was as good as always. I tried a new 2nd dish. Vegetable Korma. I think that's what it's called. It's good. kinda like a stir fry in a non-spicy curry sauce. refreshingly light tasting. not too heavy. which is good, because I got a samosa instead fo pop, and I'm quite full up. if you click the pic, you will see an article I saw in the Province today. only 1 guys from surrey, huh? he looks shady.

and Jacky had:

sandwich and chicken karrage
from: fujiya
price: $2.75 for sandwich, and the same for the chicken
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: jacky says, "fresh sandwich, combination of ham sandwich, potato sandwich and Pork Steak Sandwich, + celery, baby tomato and carrot. 2 thumbs up." now click the linked pic to see some amazing photography that dave b showed me today. so cool. if you think it's gonna be NSFW pics, it's not. it's safe. the first little pic you see might make you think so, but scroll down. some great stuff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's another guy who uses a weird lens to make phots look like plastic models:
http://www.metropolismag.com/cda/story.php?artid=1760

February 03, 2006 12:07 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Dang car thieves. I think I've seen one of them before. Can't remember where, but my car HAS been broken into before. Several times. Hmmm...

In the second link, are we supposed to notice the profile photo? Just curious.

February 03, 2006 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share