This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, January 27, 2006

ihappy iMac day, you old savings and loan!!!


mcchicken meal with shake
from: mcDonalds
price: $6.64
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: I had mcdonalds. who cares? more importantly, I got my new computer today!!! my 20" imac. I now have apple-dual-screen at my house. greedy? yes. better than the nintendo dual screen anyway. now, if I could just get my wireless router behaving, I might have something cool here. it sure was a big to-do running around campus trying to figure out where fedex took my computer. damn them. don't they even look at a) the address on the box or b) the name next to the address? iyiyiyi. oh well. I got it now.

and r. had:

he had salmon in a blue bag. but that was for dinner. but dinner in halifax is close in time to lunch at the village. so I let it slide. we had him in the corner of our cube for the afternoon making his dinner. iChat is pretty neato! and in the link, you will find the newest, most popular blog by anyone at our company. check out that hit counter at the bottom. crazy. and that's just with 1 post.

4 Comments:

Blogger Temple said...

I am famous! Click my ads, email me, and I'll send you a custom haiku about you!

January 27, 2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

don't click his ads! using his blog to make money. yeesh.

now he's turned into one of those comment spammers. don't encourage him.

January 27, 2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

probably about 43 of those hits were from me. :(

But then again, he did mail me a couple ipods, and threatened legal action when Pepsi was tardy. So I'll give ad views, but no ad clicks.

Nice computer G. and nice camera. I was looking at this camera as a possible upgrade from my current one. It should be one cheap SLR.

January 27, 2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger Temple said...

Hey, you post an unsolisited link to my ad-bearing blog, and I reserve the right to whore myself.

PS: Check out the google adsense, it's nigh-invisible and it pays pretty handsomely. Like $0.20 per click handsomely. You don't get paid for pageviews though, but $3.50 after almost 20 clicks in 3 or 4 days is nothing to sneeze at.

Achoo!

January 27, 2006 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share