This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm coming from the land of the new rising sun


stirfry with pork and shrimps
from: My Home Cuisine
price: $4.60 (not sure how that worked out)
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: jimi hendrix
comments: I finally returned to My Home Cuisine. haven't been there in a long time. the food out under the hotlamps never looks very fresh. so I got a stirfry. which was really good. enjoyed it thoroughly. and check out the guy in the linked pic. I bet he's good at tetris. such incredible stacking.

and greg had:

3 items
from: Yi Kou Xiang
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: greg says, "Fool, you know the price! First of all, this is a pity entree, foolio greg just took this photo incase nothing came up.. and I guess nothing came up. He's even guided my review "can you write me review? you can talk about how you felt dissed in the portions." yes, there was less food in here than usual, but what they lack in quantity they make up for with MSG, the flavour was great.. why am I so thirsty?" now click the pic to see his cubemate's amazing multitasking skillz.

9 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Is it just me, or has the grille on that Challenger been redesigned?

January 19, 2006 11:03 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

how come greg c always the guest lunch..geez...

January 20, 2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Because Chan is too lazy to have his own blog? Or maybe it's an experiment in virtual blogging.

The real question is - does Chan tell people 'hey, you should read my blog' and then point them here.

January 20, 2006 9:42 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I can't help it if greg's lunches are so photogenic. and if you want to see his blog go check it out. I already linked to it a fwe days back. you're not clicking the pictures enough, dave.

and I think the grille is like they've always been planning it. it's just not usually sitting in my lunch.

January 20, 2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

oh, and ween, I can probably find a photo of you on my computer if you want.

but you want one from flickr? I don't get it.

January 20, 2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Yeah, I think it is the same. And I do need to check the pictures more.

What put me off was that puzzle - that took up a LOT of my time.

Chan has a crazy blog - I stumbled across this article on it.

January 20, 2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger metamator said...

Chan does not have a crazy blog.. Williams has those ignorant gwai lo fingers hitting all the wrong keys.

HI DAVE!

January 20, 2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

yeah, the puzzle was bad...I can't do that at work. Took too long!

January 20, 2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

puzzle bad??? do you know how much work I put into that?!?! uh... er... I mean, oh well. that puzzle took no time out of my busy day.

and for those who hate my typos... greg's blog is:
metamator.bloGspot.com

January 20, 2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share