This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Mumbled talk through pigeon park, and Hastings is wasting away


pork chops n penne
from: Some Kinda Pasta
price: $12
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: blind melon
comments: today I had lunch with an old friend, sarah. we tried to go to Burgoo, but after telling us they'd get us a table, they gave it away to someone else. bah. lame. so we went to Some Kinda Pasta which is always good. and it was. I just wish there was more pork and less bone on my pork chops. otherwise.. delicious! and in the linked pic, you can see what happens when I'm walking home at night with a few beers in me. ineveitably, my photos have this same subject. I wonder what it all means?

and sarah had:

clam and mussel linguine. or fettucine. I don't know the difference
from: Some Kinda Pasta
comments: I forgot to ask for sarah's review of her lunch. but I got the overall feeling that her rating would be &&&&+. she seemed to like it lots. and in the linked pic, you can see a poster for an upcoming gig I'm playing. it's organized by atomic cartoons. should be fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Ween, I don't know you so I won't tease you. You just have to read the poster again. It's there.

And G. As for tractors, it's simple, really. You like the raw power. It's also why you like the cars you do.

My dad used to work at John Deere, which was always a blast for me. We would have to reposition the tractors on the lot so we would have bobcat races.

February 02, 2006 8:09 AM  
Blogger Endless Drool said...

Aw man... Bobcat races? So lucky...

February 02, 2006 9:24 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

it's ok dave, you can tease her.

and I think it's not just the raw horsepower. I'm thinking there's more. like, when your work day is doen, you get to go home. yay. fun. but these things? they just get left on the job site, to sleep so sadly right there on the street. if we had to do that, I'd probably end up killing eric in his sleep. no offense, eric, it's just a proximity thing.

and yeah, bobcat races??? that rules.

February 02, 2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

My dad also used to be able to make the bobcat 'dance' by rocking it back/forth, etc. Kind of like - move left, move right, spin around, back up a bit, raise the shovel, lower it, repeat.

February 03, 2006 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share