This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right.


turkey paninini, salad and choco milk
from: Cafe Perugia (across the street in Life Sciences building)
price: $8.28 all said and done
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: The Who. all day. yeah! whoooo!
comments: dchong showed up today for lunch. so jeff and I avoided the rain and went across the street for lunch with him. the lunch was a little disappointing. the food was decent, but it cost so much. and us three guys ate so fast, that we were back at our desks in under 1/2 hour, I think. I think we could have walked to the village, got our food, walked back and it would have taken longer. crazy. and in other news, jason got his new digiSLR today. click the pic to see it.

and dave had:

seafood penne and salad
from: Cafe Perugia
price: I think it was $6.99+the tax
comments: I think Dave went home after lunch to take a nap. so he's got no review for you people. maybe he'll add his $0.25 in the comments section. meanwhile, click the pic to see something from jason's new camera. Keep in mind, blogger reduced it from it's 8megapixel size. crazy, huh? each pic is about 5Megs. huge. my new SLR is only 2.7Megapixels. I think I have a little megapixel envy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

review: 3/5
Food was just okay, but I really didn't feel like going anywhere farther in the wet and cold.

January 31, 2006 9:00 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

well you have your megapixel envy, and I have SLR envy. And yeah, I also hate that blogger resizes images down way lower than you upload.

February 01, 2006 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share