This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tommy can you hear me!!


3 items: the fish, lemon chicken and spicy veggie and beef
from: Yi Kou Xiang delicious foods
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: brendon small (but then I realized I already used that as a blog title, but right after, the Who started playing)
comments: guess what? today I got my new camera. yay!! now, I just have to order my lensbaby and my lunch pictures will be revolutionizational n stuff. now click the pic to see the camera I thought I won from eBay (right side) and the camera they actually sent me (left side). I am the best.

and ryan had:

chickpea curry and chicken curry
from: Curry Point
price: $6
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: ryan said his lunch was spicy. he said this several times over, so it was probably spicy. personally, I can't understand why anyone would not order butter chicken. now click the pic to see how nice the weather was this morning. it didn't look like that for long. rain rain rain. ok, I got play with my new camera now. keep on truckin.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) I don't get it. Did the guy do some refurb on the camera after taking pictures of it? Or is it just how it looks under odd lighting?

2) Where can I get one of them cantina elephant plush things?

January 26, 2006 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share