This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, January 23, 2006

how can you sleep with the light on in your head?


saltyfishnchickenfriedricespicytogo
from: Hong Kong Chinese Food
price: $7.44
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Martin Tielli
comments: I had a little hankering for the old saltyfish and chicken fried up in my rice. it hit the spot. yum. I asked them to write my name on each grain of rice, but I think they got tired of that. and in the linked photo, you can see the great amount of harm that the damn fool burglars wreaked upon me. by smashing the window last week, they left little bits of glass all over our desks. this glass was cleaned up really well. but it's impossible to get it all. so I decided to clean the last few tiny pieces (which were embedded in my desk) with my arms. fun!

and the best lunchbag in the office was:

this person had the best lunchbag I've ever seen at work. he asked to remain nameless. so I won't mention his name. and if it's in the filename for the image, well, I just can't help that. and in the linked pic, I was informed that UBC's favourite moving company was up to its old tricks again. craig (who happens to sit in the same area as the nameless one) pointed out how the moving truck knocked the chemical storage hut askew. the inset of the pic was the culprit.
ok. go vote now. and don't vote for harper, martin or layton. pick someone new and exciting to support. work less party! yeah!

5 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

The more I look at that bag the more creepy it looks.

January 23, 2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yeah, I didn't really look closely at it at first... then stephen pointed out the heart that they're putting into it. yikes! I wonder how they start the heart?

we can go find out...
http://www.buildabear.ca/default.aspx

January 23, 2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

I hate you criswarner7982...

January 24, 2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I hate you too. Come around here again and we'll kick you in the face.

damn criswarner7982. Hate him. I do too.

January 24, 2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

hey man, why's everybuddy picking on criswarner7982 ???

he was my old college roomie. yeah. me and criswarner7982 and his brother stevewarner2345. we shared a quad. aaah, those were the days. livin' carefree and setting up our 4th roomie jimsmith2341 with all those practical jokes.

January 24, 2006 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share