This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, January 27, 2006

my name is Mr. Pants I'm the kitty cat man.


burgers and beer
from: The Pit
price: I forget. once the beer starts rolling... whooo!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Brendon Small
comments: burgers n beer rule. I always get the same at the PIT and it's always about the same. click the pic to see my awesome new iMac Dualscreen.

and greg had:

chicken breast sammich and a california roll
from: the Delly and the Honour Roll (at the sub)
price: $8
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: greg wrote us a rap about his lunch today:
"Yo yo, check it, I had a cali-4 roll and chicken sammich.
Greg begs for reviews cause you know he’s my bitch.
Viv and the Kehoe will complain that I’m guest
They jealous of my food and my pectoral chest
The California roll was ok but not great
Fresh is always better but I couldn’t wait
.
.
I'm still the guest still the guest, east to west"
(click the link to see yet another friend's blog. man, everyone seems to have a blog now)

4 Comments:

Blogger Temple said...

Click Russ' ads and send me an email, and I'll send you a haiku!

January 27, 2006 5:54 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Mmmm pectoral chests. does that come with BBQ sauce?

Hey G - is that Hemi guarding your dual imac setup?

January 28, 2006 8:44 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yep. that's hemi. that's him on screen, too. that new iphoto is pretty cool.

January 28, 2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

hmm... it's a pretty easy program to use. I'm not sure how a photo could be attached to iphoto and an email. oh well. I bet you could have helped her, ween. overall, it's pretty simple stuff.

January 30, 2006 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share