This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, January 20, 2006

don't wake me, I plan on sleeping in.


baconcheeseburgerwithfriesandgarlicmayo
from: the PIT
price: I forget. we had beer.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: postal service
comments: friday. beer day. yay. who cares what the burger is like. there's beer. very exciting day at work today. the window by my desk was smashed. and a pisspoor old laptop was stolen. to find out more click the link and read it in greg's blog. the worst part of it all was that I had to sit elsewhere all day. I don't handle change that well.

and meg had:

meg's not going to review her lunch cuz it's late, it's friday and I wouldn't know how to reach her, and who really cares. I'm sure it was a lot like my lunch, but with less beer. now click the link to see the beeyooteeful view I woke up to this morn. looks like anyone hitting the slopes this weekend will be in for a treat. and no, I'm not making racist slurs, I'm talking about ski-hills.

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Ugh. Looking at your blog first thing in the morning is not such a good idea. By about noon it tends to make me hungry though. Must modify my surfing habits to account for this.

January 23, 2006 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share