This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

but you don't really care for music, do you?


3 items: ginger beef, sweetnsour pork, the fish
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Leonard Cohen
comments: going into the village now is difficult. I've had most of the food. and I'm getting a little tired of it. what should I do? it's still good, though. but the anticipation part is gone. oh well. in the linked pic, you will see how many times I'm sticking it to the man. five. that's right, 5 times. these credit card companies that send me junk mail are getting their just desserts. This is probably the greatest thing the internet ever taught me. and I have Maddox to thank for that.

and jason had:

What: Vegetable Teriyaki Box
From: Osaka Sushi
Prix: 6 or 7 dollaz
Rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
Comments: jason says, "I felt like Japanese today. The Vegetable Teriyaki Box is nothing special, but it's tasty enough that I've gotten it a number of times. The tempura and the actual veggie teriyaki are the best parts, but on the roll side of things, it's all avocado, and I can only eat so much avocado roll (2-3 pieces)."

6 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

wow, Jason really has the Fu Man Chu look going on in that linked pic.

meanwhile, I think the veins in your forehead are starting to bulge, G.

January 18, 2006 4:32 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

we are all the evil kung fu masters of the village!! beware our evil attacks!!

(except lance. he's the giant brain man. that's all. giant brain.)

January 18, 2006 4:36 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

heheh...jason look like Kwan Hung
(stupid link doesn't work on blogger go to this link
http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/asianideas_1880_32708123%20th)

January 18, 2006 5:29 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Viv, you can use a standard a href tag in the comments.

January 19, 2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger wiwian said...

that is what I did, but somehow the link isn't link anymore after I posted :(
may be I am just dumb :(

January 19, 2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

maybe you just don't understand the internet or html very well, viv.

January 19, 2006 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share