This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 03, 2011

I don't wanna get with your program, take back the lunch


meat special
from: la casita
price: $13
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: weezer
comments: the scratch on my lens is annoying me so much that I wanted to go to london drugs and check out some new cameras. hehe. so la casita was a perfect choice for lunch. and the special was particularly delicious today. click to see some mattress street art. it's the next big thing.

and mark had:

the same
comments: click mark's lunch to see some snowy mountains and an alley.

and dan and bill both had:

the veg special
comments: I'm already out of wigglies for today. so I'll use this one photo for both dan and bill. I didn't even get a shot of chris's lunch. oh well. click to see bill hovering in yesterday's hail storm.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share