This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

how can I measure up to anyone now after such a lunch as this?


carolina pancakes
from: deacon's corner
price: $13ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&
listening to: the who
comments: I'm not sure why, but today I needed a giant breakfast for lunch. success. this is a lot of food. I couldn't finish all the toast. but really... toast with all that pancake? unnecessary. click to see a not very significant wiggly.

and bill had:

veggiestuffs
comments: click bill's lunch to see Abbi's crazy lighter. for those not in the 'hood, Abbi is our favourite local barista. no offence to mark or any of the other barista's. but abbi wore a star wars costume at halloween. that instantly gets you in with a bunch of code monkeys. anyway, she was stoked about her lighter-creation. here's some more detail

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share