This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, February 25, 2011

broken down and hungry for your lunch, with no way to feed it


capricossia? pizza
from: incendio's
price: $16
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: jeff buckley
comments: today I deviated from my norm. no calzone. a normal pizza, instead. and it was delicious. but... I'll go back to the calzone next time. pizza is just pizza. I mean, it's good, it's great even, but the calzone... that's something special. also made more jumping/hovering gifs today. I realized that, the more people are jumping, the less likely it is to get them to synchrohover. oh well. click my lunch to see ashley's first successful hovering.

and bill had:

pizza, too
comments: bill likes the pizza. click to see 2 people hovering at once! if you wanna see a whole jump, here you go. it's a huge gif, though. 7Megs or something. kinda looks like an equalizer once it all gets loaded. also, note the shrinking fence. and my camera shadow. it's all in the details. but overall, I think I need to work on snyching everyone better. imagine 6 people hovering!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share