This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

and the lunch that I feel is so far away


jerk chicken wrap
from: the reef
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: jethro tull
comments: ok, today I got too many wigglies. it was a crazy weather day. and that means wigglies galore. first of all, click my lunch to see some wall art from the reef. it's a near perfect wiggly. almost human looking. and rather creepy.

and erin had:

the same
comments: click erin's lunch to see her being erin. and what about these weather wigglies I was talking about? well, there were multiple rainbows, and sunshine, and downpours, and flash hailstorms. pretty crazy stuff.

and bill had:

tofu jerk roti
comments: click bill's lunch to see him not drinking a bottle of hot sauce. still need more wigglies? of course you do. and I made a special one. this one is for all people out there who hate the wigglies. cuz if you hate normal wigglies, you're really gonna hate upside down wigglies. bam.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share