This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

aaaaaaw, put the pork in the esophagus!


farmer's scramble
from: deacon's corner
price: $12?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: KANYE
comments: oh, hello there deacon's tuesday, how are you? click to see the scratch on my lens that's starting to really get to me. that foggy blog in the middle of all my wigglies is just too much. someone get me a Ricoh CX5, stat!!!

and bill had:

something
comments: click bill's lunch to see a successful double hover. it only took 3 tries to get it. that's the key... practice jumps. next step... 3 hoverers!

and david had:

corned beef hash
comments: click david's lunch to see the cold clear view from the super fun happy bridge they were jumping on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share