This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I fell in lunch with lily


meat special
from: la casita
price: $12?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the who
comments: we met craig for lunch today. damn it was cold out. still is. know what that means? it means my camera didn't come out of my pocket. no new wigglies. so click to see an arty car I saw on the weekend.

and craig had:

same as me (but with red superman sleeves)
comments: click craig's lunch to see a low profile tire swing. I wonder if the low profileness makes for a better swinging experience? or if it's all for show. kids these days...

and bill had:

veggie special
comments: click bill's lunch to see a wiggly made with some goofy ipod camera app I was messin with.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share