This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

most of the cats that you meet on the streets think it's true lunch


seafood pasta (daily special)
from: HAVE cafe
price: $10ish??
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the grateful dead
comments: it's still cold here. I wore a hoodie under my jacket to work. this is an extremely rare situation. but hey, at least it's kinda sunny out. and the pasta is filling and tasty. click to see some gyprock.

and dan had:

same
comments: dan loves the HAVE. loves it. he stalked us to it. and later mark joined us. but I didn't get a photo of his lunch. click to see another wiggly that makes it glaringly obvious that I need to get rid of that scratch on my lens. anyone know if this is possible?

and billz had:

veggie pasta
comments: click bill's lunch to see some fake pastries from a chinatown storefront.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share