This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, March 04, 2011

and I was satisfied being in lunch with the lights


calzone
from: incendio
price: $16
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kanye
comments: friday. huzzah. beer n calzone. hard to beat that. click my lunch to see the rebel crow that often stalks me in the mornings. in this gif, he's flying from one lamp post to the next. this was after his swoop at me. maybe 1/2 a foot from my head. it was witnessed by a stranger this time. the kid suggested that the crow likes me. zug?

and billz had:

lasagne
comments: I'm not sure what's with bill lately. turnin his back on the mighty calzone. this could only lead to problems. click to see a 'tokyo banana' that Naoya brought it. it's pretty tasty, really. it's like a twinkie with banana custardy filling.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share